I am Inspired by Carissa Paige!


It's Inspiration Week!

I am so inspired by the art and writing of Carissa Paige.  Carissa is a total dearheart, and she creates work that speaks to the artist's need to honor their inner muse.  I revel in her little jewels, knowing that with each one she is giving me a precious gift.  It's a joy to watch as she learns to respect her work as much as those of us around her do, and to learn that YES! she is a writer, and YES! people do love her art, and YES! she must express her creativity.  I have printed out this photo, and think it sums up my own current adventure...

"I believe our dreams have their own direction and purpose and unfold when they're meant to. They whirl and propel us even if we're clumsy, misguided or completely in denial. We must wear them, wave them, and go out into the world bravely. No more hiding!

Bathe in the Beautiful Bold Brave Bodacious Babe that you are!
Trust in your glorious dreams!"
~ Carissa Paige, of course



...you were meant to be happy

Labels: , , , , ,